- Darmowe Wi-Fi
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Śniadanie w cenie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Dostep do Internetu
- Gorący prysznic
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Reception (limited hours)
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telefony na karte
- Telewizja kablowa
- Towels Included
- Transfer z lotniska
- Urządzenia do przygotowywania herbaty i kawy
Zameldowanie / Data wyjazdu
Najwcześniejsza godzina zameldowania: 15:00
- Akceptujemy karty kredytowe
- No Curfew
- Taxes Not Included
Grupa 15 lub więcej osób podróżująca do Verona?
Mapa i wskazówki dojazdu
Bus from train station:
- In front of the station on Bus Terminal take the # 11/12/13 - direction Porta Vescovo - City Center
- You have to stop in Via XX Settembre around the end (ask to Driver).
- When you stop, in the opposite side of the street there is Vicolo Terrà, take it.
- Walk all the small street and at the end turn on right.
- In front you see a Church (San Narzaro) that look a Roman Bulding, turn on left.
- After 50/60 mt on the right side there is a small street, our Street
- At the number 1 we are, see the grass around the door!
Walking from train station
- From Train Station walt to Corso Porta Nuova
- At the end of this large street you see Arena and Piazza Bra
- Take Via Mazzini (easy to see, Louis Vuitton shop is at the start of the street)
- Walk for all Via Mazzini. At the end turn on right -> Via Cappello
- Pass the Juliet House and turn on Left (Via Stella)
- At the end of Via Stella you pass the river (Adige)
- Go straight (S.Tomaso Church on your right side)
- Go straight at the street light and take Via Carducci
- At the end of Via Carducci turn on right
- 50 mt and on the opposit side of the street you can see our small street via Rismondo
- At the number 1 we are!
If you arrive by Car from A4 (Milano - Venice Hightway):
• Higway Exit Suggested Verona Sud
• Outside of the hightway continue straight through the underpass.
• You are in a very large street and you must continue straight passing Bauli Building on your left side, Fair Main Entrance in the right side.
• After Fair straight and you move throw a bridge. After that you will move under a bridge (railway) and take the right side. Af the traffic light turn on right.
• You are now in Verona ring road. You must go always straight and follow the ring.
• After a river bridge you will see on your right side the Questura (Main Police Office), after that the Monumental Cimitery (take care here, due to work in progress after Questura you are oblige to turn right and turn left, but you arrive anyhow back into the ring road).
• You pass traffic light in a big turn, and after the turn another traffic lights. After that, take care you have to turn on left (and go outside the ring). When you turn left on your left side you see the Medieval Door Porta Vescovo, you have to pass across the door. Do to that you must stay on the left side of the street, and turn on left on second lights.
• Pass into a double arch and oblige to turn left and immediately right.
• Go straight but stay on right side. Is around 600/700 mt and the street little turn on the right (on your right side you see a church that looks a roman building). After the church (50/60 mt) give a look to you right side and you see a small street (with two columns incoming), is our street. Turn inside and stop, you are arrived!
Better than Google map! But if you like to see the street from Verona Sud to our door.
Verona Airport Valerio Catullo have a great services.
Aerobus – leave each 20 minutes from Airport to Verona Train Station. Cost 8 € a person with luggages included and the same ticket can be used for City Bus. Service operative from 5.15 am to 11.10 pm. Around 15 minutes time.
Taxi– You can find outside the Airport. Take around 10 minutes for a cost of more or less 35.00 € per 4 pax and 3 normal luggages
Private transport – To book us on your reservation we have a cheap service for Transport. Transport for 2/4 pax with luggages cost 20.00 € from Airport and 7€ from Train Station.